Tuesday, April 14, 2015

April 14, 2015

3 day weekend... how was it? Give me a good story or something funny that happened this weekend. Go.

This Friday I didn't do that much; all I did was hang out with my friend and watch movies. Then on Saturday I did homework most of the time then went to Zio's, an Italian restaurant, to break to fast. When I say fast I mean for passover. I probably ate an entire loaf of bread with my pasta. That night I stared to watch Beverly Hills Cop, but I fell asleep half way through. In the morning I woke up my dad and he fell back asleep so I just finished my movie. Since my dad wouldn't make me breakfast I drove myself to my friend Sydnei's house and ate pancakes over there then came back home. The rest of the day was just me, some movies, and a lot of homework. Then next day My friend Kate came over and we worked on our french project. Then at 4 I drve myself to BVW for my soccer game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment